212km grand loop on 2000m above sea level! Ride will be rolled alongside the picturesque shoreline of Armenian azure beauty Lake Sevan. Beware this is high altitude ride and enough UV to give a nice sunbath, it will take every mole of oxygen from your lungs!
Start/finish will be located in the park of Blue Sevan Hotel park.
Start and Finish will be furnished, all race related events and all logistics will be organized in Blue Sevan Hotel park.
||Start Area Open
||Check-in Age Groups
||Start Age Groups
||Cut-off Age Groups
Savage Of Sevan Events are the exclusive property of QYABAB LTD (“SoS”). SoS owns all rights associated with the Events including, without limitation, the rights to organize, exploit (commercially or non‐ commercially), broadcast and reproduce the Events. SoS’ rights include, but are not limited to, any type of digital media, whether photographic, audio, or video in nature, captured in connection with any Event or venue (including, without limitation, the Race course) and regardless of ownership of the capturing device. All personal data provided by athletes or spectators for each Event and the data produced from the Event (including, without limitation, the Race results) are the exclusive property of Savage of Sevan.
No Prize Money is available.
All age‐group athletes must participate and compete in the age‐group division corresponding to the athlete’s age as of December 31 of the year of the Event.
Each athlete must:
- Practice good sportsmanship at all times;
- Be responsible for his/her own safety and the safety of others;
- Know, understand, and follow all Competition Rules, as stated herein, in the Event‐specific Athlete Information Guide, and at the Event‐specific athlete briefings;
- Obey traffic regulations and instructions from Race Officials;
- Treat referees, officials, volunteers, spectators, the public, and other athletes with respect and courtesy;
- Obey laws and local ordinances and avoid any type of demonstration of political, religious, or racial propaganda. Failure to obey laws or local ordinances and/or failure to refrain from demonstration will result in disqualification;
- Avoid the use of abusive language;
- Inform a Race Official promptly after withdrawing from the Race. Failing to do so may result in temporary suspension or permanent expulsion from other Events;
- Not dispose of trash or equipment on the course (except at aid stations or other designated trash‐disposal points). Intentional or careless littering will result in a time penalty or disqualification;
- Not gain or attempt to gain any unfair advantage from any external vehicle or object;
- Follow the prescribed course. It is the athlete’s responsibility to know the course. Athletes must cover the prescribed course in its entirety. Failure to do so will result in a disqualification. If an athlete must exit the course, he or she shall re‐enter the course at the same point of departure before continuing.